The right to receive assistance have:
– single mothers who are not married; single adoptive parents, if in the child’s birth certificate or birth certificate issued by the competent authorities of a foreign state, subject to its legalization in the manner prescribed by law (decision to adopt a child), there is no record of the father or mother or a record of the father / mother , established by the body of state registration of civil status, on the instructions of the mother / father / adoptive child.
– mother (father) of children in case of death of one of the parents who do not receive a pension in case of loss of a breadwinner or social pension.
Fill out the form below for assistance.